TRANSLATIONAL NEURO-ONCOLOGY LABORATORIES (TNOL)
SANTOSH KESARI, MD, PhD
International Innovation is the leading global dissemination resource for the wider scientific, technology and research communities, dedicated to disseminating the latest science, research and technological innovations on a global level. More information and a complimentary subscription offer to the publication can be found at: http://www.international-innovation-northamerica.com
1. Dr. Kesari talks to ‘Brain Tumour’ magazine about his work and his five-to-ten-year goal.
2. Dr. Kesari was recently interviewed by International Innovation, Research Media UK. The full interview can be found here.
3. Dr. Kesari discusses academia-industry relations to facilitate rapid advances here.
DR. KESARI INTERVIEWS
1. Dr. Santosh Kesari uses cutting edge procedures to treat rare brain cancers. His methods are doing wonders for this amazing young lady who wasn't given much of a chance for survival by other doctors and medical institutions. This story was also covered recently on Inside Edition.
2. Dr. Santosh Kesari discusses an investigational therapy for glioblastoma as a new treatment option for patients.
3. Dr. Santosh Kesari discusses another novel approach to glioblastoma and other brain tumors.
4. Dr. Santosh Kesari talks about understanding and treating brain tumors with Professor and Chair William Mobley.
5. Dr. Santosh Kesari, talks about the risks of getting brain tumor from a cell phone and other cancers this could cause.
6. Dr. Santosh Kesari discusses the social and medical needs of brain tumor patients and their families.
7. Dr. Santosh Kesari on SanDiego6's Morning Show to discuss American icon Mary Tyler Moore's recent neurosurgery and research and treatments for brain tumors at UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center.
8. Dr. Santosh Kesari participating in a discussion in a Series: "The Atlantic Meets The Pacific."
DR. KESARI DISCUSSES BRAIN TUMORS AND THERAPIES IN THE MEDIA
Dr. Santosh Kesari is one of "America's Top Doctors" selected by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. Dr. Santosh Kesari was determined to be among the top 1% neuro-oncologists and neurologists in the nation, according to Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. Castle Connolly's Top Doctors™ selection process begins with surveys of physicians and healthcare professionals. Each year, Castle Connolly surveys thousands of physicians and other healthcare professionals and asks them to identify excellent doctors in every specialty in their region and throughout the nation.
A recently published study by Dr. Kesari and his team presents an innovative approach to brain cancer treatment. Dr. Kesari and his team, in collaboration with a biotech company developed a computational model to predict what drugs will be most effective against a patient's tumor. This study was widely received by the scientific community and received coverage in various media outlets and on social media.
Scientists Build Cancer Avatars To Personalize Patient Treatment - Bioresearch Online
Warring with Cancer Avatars to Expose Unique Vulnerabilities of Real Tumors - Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News
Cancer Cell Avatars Brings Science One Step Closer To Custom-Made Treatment Plans - Medical Daily
Avatars latest weapon in fight against cancer - The Australian
Cancer Avatars for Personalized Medicine - UC San Diego Press Release
COMPUTATIONAL MODELING STUDY IN THE NEWS
IN THE NEWS